HR Executive at The Indus Valley - Good Roots Kitchenware Pvt Ltd
Views:5 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Indus Valley - Content Manager (3-10 yrs)
Content Manager - D2C.
- Join our vibrant team as content manager now. Do you love the development, distribution, and strategic efforts of creating messaging to inform and delight audiences? .
-We would like to meet you.
- You will oversee marketing strategies that engage customers and ensuring they are happy with the company's products or services offered to them. Ultimately, you will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
A day in your life :
Content Audits : You will audit the existing content on the company's website and social media platforms for brand voice, relevance, and optimization .Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection.
Content Research : You will research competitors to find content gaps and keyword gaps that your company has not yet covered.
Content Strategy : You will create a new content strategy that can help your company reach its traffic goals. Working with the content writing, graphic design, web development, and social media teams to plan, create, and distribute content.
Brand Identity : Promote a consistent brand identity through the company's social media profiles.
Content Publishing : Create a long-term and short-term engaging content publishing calendar and social media calendar.
Content Creation & writing : Ideate the new content or manage a team of freelancers and writers/designers to create the new content. Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
Performance Monitoring : Monitor the performance of the content through online tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Creative or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as content manager
- Strong experience working for D2C or product based brands or agencies
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- A knack for creativity
- Updated in social media trends
- Basic graphic design skills