Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at The Better India
Views:124 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
The Better India - Strategic Campaign Lead (8-12 yrs)
The Better India is Asia's largest solution-based media platform, reaching millions of people every month with stories about unsung heroes, innovators and changemakers making a positive impact in the country. We are a multi-platform, digital media house, bringing a paradigm shift in the way the world consumes content. We have recently launched Karnival, our ecommerce platform to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great sustainable products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Campaign Lead who will be responsible for designing and managing thought-provoking campaigns for some of the most pressing challenges faced by the country, using the power of media, community & commerce.
As a Strategic Campaign Lead, you will
- Set new standards for our content-led brand partnerships that will help brands maximise their outreach & brand equity through our platform, by designing powerful campaigns which simultaneously drive large scale social impact.
- Work at the intersection of digital media, technology & commerce to craft unique campaigns, including digital media-led & other offline engagements.
- Understand client goals, conduct extensive subject matter research and seek partnerships with relevant organizations to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Expand our network of implementation partners and proactively source high-impact initiatives that can be taken to our corporate partners for brand collaborations.
- Plan the governance & metrics for evaluating the success of every brand partnership.
- Handhold the sales team in effectively communicating each solution to our clients as well as assist the operations and creative teams with the end to end implementation.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A Graduate/ Post-Graduate with 8+ years of experience and proven track-record in solution thinking, designing and implementing multi-channel campaigns with direct on-ground social impact.
- Having knowledge about digital-media, advertising & content ecosystem will be an added benefit.
- Passionate about social impact.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including very strong presentation skills. Clarity in communication, whether through a presentation or over email/phone.
- Self -motivated with ability to work in a high energy, fast paced environment with maturity to understand business priorities at all points.
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role requires working seamlessly with a number of internal teams to deliver a - wow- experience for our clients.
Job Location : Mumbai