Talent Acquisition Manager at The Better India
Views:73 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
The Better India - Senior Executive - Customer Care (2-3 yrs)
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia's largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives.
Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives and the sellers with access to a larger market.
As Senior Executive - Customer Care at The Better India, you will
1. Respond to customer inquiries regarding online merchandise or service orders.
2. Assist customers with product selection, answers basic questions, and suggests various product options that are available.
3. Document customer problems and inputs in ticketing system.
4. Ensure prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by providing additional information or escalating/engaging others in the organization to provide a solution according to defined procedures
5. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A graduate with great communication skills and a flair for customer support role
2. Someone with 2-3 years of relevant experience
3. Possessing strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
4. Having customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
5. Possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
6. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively