Talent Acquisition Manager at The Better India
Views:112 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Better India - Partnership Manager - CSR (3-5 yrs)
The Better India - Partnership Manager - CSR
Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it ?
- The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia's largest solutions-focused platform.
- We are seeking a motivated and target driven individual to join our team as a CSR Partnerships Manager.
- With exceptional communication skills and the ability to face and engage clients on an ongoing basis, the CSR Partnerships Manager will be a crucial member of The Better India's team in Bangalore.
As a CSR Partnerships Manager at The Better India, you will :
- Network with professionals in CSR space and build strong relationships while identifying partnership opportunities
- Understand partner requirements and identify the cross section between rich content, corporate communication & social impact
- Create campaign proposals, presentations, cost sheets & any documentation required to onboard clients in a commercial partnership
- Identify situations where media can be used as an agent for social change, and foster the right partnerships to support such campaigns
- Identify and reach out to relevant corporate partners for new opportunities
- Achieve growth & meet revenue projections
- Build sectoral knowledge on CSR communication strategies
- Identify new avenues for partnerships and evaluate opportunities where media can be used for implementing CSR programs and driving awareness
Our ideal colleague will be :
- Having 4-5 years of experience in the development sector, preferably facing CSR teams
- Extremely strong in communication skills, and has an ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Proactive, self motivated and passionate about the development sector
- A post graduate in a relevant field of work from reputed institutes
- Able to approach sales in a consultative way and create social value simultaneously
- An expert in building and maneuvering detailed proposals to meet partner requirements