Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at The Better India
Views:86 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
The Better India - Manager - B2B Sales (4-8 yrs)
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia's largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
As a Manager - B2B Sales at Karnival.com, you will
- Proactively search for new client leads
- Approach targeted business/ corporate clients via telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.
- Own end-to-end business development/sales funnel and be responsible for achieving revenue targets.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Understand TBI's target business consumers and their needs and provide regular feedback to internal stakeholders to help improve the overall proposition to these clients
- Brainstorm new and creative revenue growth strategies and partnership opportunities.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A Graduate/ Post Graduate with 5+ years experience and proven track-record in B2B Sales
- A self- starter who has demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- An individual with ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building and analytical skills
Job Location : Bangalore