Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at The Better India
Views:137 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
The Better India - Content Writer - Lifestyle Domain (2-5 yrs)
Job Description: Lifestyle Writer
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia's largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
We are looking for a Lifestyle Writer for our lifestyle section..
As a Lifestyle Writer at The Better India, you will :
- Write articles on healthy living, product reviews, tips and hacks
- Build a strong social media presence through multimedia creations
- Pitch ideas daily
- Write and edit articles as per the SEO standards
Write headlines that draw interest and curiosity from readers
- Use you SEO expertise to help boost our search engine rankings
Our ideal colleague will be :
- A Graduate/ Post Graduate with 2-3 years of work experience preferably in digital media and publishing.
- A writer who can transform the mundane into the must-try and prove to one and all how every purchase does make a difference.
- Someone who cares about the environment, sustainability, and ensures that the products we use are empowering and eco-friendly
- An individual with a fine sense of fashion, aesthetics and the instinct to separate the organic, cold-pressed coconut oil from snake oil
- Proficient in creating content (especially lifestyle) that's SEO friendly, and has in-depth knowledge of how SEO applies to content marketing and growth
If this sounds like your sustainably farmed cup of tea, do drop us a message
Job Location: Bangalore