HR Head at The Betel Leaf Co
Views:232 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
The Betel Leaf - eCommerce Manager - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
The ideal candidate :
- Minimum 3 year of experience.
- Self-starter, ready to take on new challenges
- Experience in digital/performance marketing
- Experience in content creation (can be for your own social presence)
- Customer focused, comfortable talking with customers
- Good copywriting skills
- Develop and oversee overall performance marketing strategy.
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns.
- Handles Amazon performance marketing.
- Create and manage Facebook Ads and Instagram and You tube Ads. (Social media advertising)
- Manage paid listings on third party websites and media partners
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (EDM newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.)
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Basic Knowledge of website management.
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimization action plans to sales and marketing teams.
- UI/UX designing will be an advantage.
About The Company :
- The Betel leaf Co is India's first online FSSAI certified Paan delivery company, redefining the traditional Indian dessert-paan into a new avatar. It started in 2019, with more than 30 stores across 12 cities in India. Currently functions with close to 100 happy employees. The headquarter is located in Bangalore. The company has won several awards and also been funded from the angle community.
Job Location :
The Betel Leaf Co Corporate Office
33, Millers Rd, Kaverappa Layout,
Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052