The Arts Trust - Sales Role - Watch (2-10 yrs)
- This position is responsible for achieving profitability as well as end to end client management objectives, typically from new clients or accounts.
- Explore marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process right from initiation to shipping and ensure repeat business from existing clients.
- This role may involve traveling.
Responsibilities include :
1. To maintain relations with the existing clients and generate new leads.
2. To invite the clients for the previews and events.
3. To visit the site.
4. Ensure all the records of the clients related to their likes/updates in terms of Luxury Watches are maintained on a timely basis.
5. Responsible to manage the end-to-end sales process for Luxury Watches through private sales & auctions.
6. Pitch Luxury Watches to persuade the clients.
7. Ensure timely follow-up done for the payments.
8. Ensure the artwork has reached the client on time.