Manager HR at Thaely Pvt. Ltd
Views:58 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thaely - Head - Marketing & Public Relations (5-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies
- Monitoring the public and media's opinion of your client or employer
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Utilizing all forms of media, including national, regional and trade press, to build, maintain and manage the portrayal of a business
- Representing your company at events
- Acting as a spokesperson for the company's brand
- Training employees on how to handle media enquiries and press interviews
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies and annual reports
- Managing and updating a client's social media posts
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Managing, arranging and overseeing events
- Monitoring publicity and press coverage
- Commissioning market research
- Coordinating paid and unpaid advertising.
Qualifications Required :
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred.
- Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience working with volunteers is desirable