Consultant at Tglia
Views:54 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
TGLIA - Senior Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
TGLIA is a new age digital commerce company serving consumers, dealers, distributors and retailers in various industry segments. TGLIA brings the benefits of omnichannel and digital commerce platforms to its customers. Through its efficient supply chain networks and distribution chain networks, TGLIA enables retailers, dealers and distributors to offer their customers a wide variety of products from all over the world.
TGLIA is introducing an all natural healthy foods product line suited to the high energy lifestyle of
today's consumer with the highest standards of quality and exceptional service to bring customer
delight. This premium product range consists of ingredients sourced from all over the world from the finest suppliers and is intended to benefit a wide range of customers - from children to elderly people.
Position Summary :
- The Senior Sales Manager is a high energy thoughtful leader with a solid understanding of FMCG segment, proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets, thrives on massively growing sales and successfully meeting business goals.
- The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for identifying market trends
- Meeting business owners and executives face to face to identify the product needs and to establish strategic relationships
- Developing comprehensive market strategies to support an aggressive growth strategy through growing eCommerce sales, sales in new distribution channels, increasing sales in existing distribution channels and building a robust pipeline to ensure continued short and long term growth.
Major Responsibilities :
1. Perform market analysis, identify target customer segments, establish go-to-market plans,pricing, and market strategies, and estimate potential sales.
2. Build the sales in target markets to achieve or exceed targets through digital commerce as per approved strategies and plans.
3. Attract and develop high-performing sales team. Monitor their performance and help them meet or exceed targets.
4. Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitors- product trends and apply them in developing sales tactics and strategies.
5. Introduce the product mix to modern trade outlets, general trade outlets, wholesalers,dealers, distributors and businesses in the fitness, wellness, health and school segments by demonstrating knowledge of customer needs, markets, pricing, and competition.
6. Appoint super stockists, distributors, sub distributors, micro distributors in target markets.
7. Communicate information about the products, the value proposition and reasons the establishment should carry the products on their shelves.
8. Establish a network of contacts in the industry to identify potential opportunities.
9. Establish, develop and maintain new business relationships with prospective customers and generate new strategic business.
10. Work with trade outlets and plan promotions, events throughout the year to meet or exceed sales targets
11. Grow sales in new territories and expand sales in current territories/outlets.
12. Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities.
13. Define and develop digital marketing campaigns, promotional activities, sales programs,publicizing the product through the press/media, sales force, and alternate distribution channels, and manage product success in the market place.
14. Work with marketing and outside agencies in developing product collateral (brochures,data sheets, web content, direct mail campaign cards, presentations, etc.) and other sales tools.
15. Work with marketing on press and PR strategy to increase industry awareness.
16. Provide market feedback and knowledge to internal teams.
17. Drive and deliver demand generation activities that lead to a strong sales pipeline.
18. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations,conferences, and seminars.
19. Build and deliver sales training to enhance sales people skills and their effectiveness in the market place.
20. Perform other job related responsibilities as assigned.
21. Travel as required/needed.
22. Provide leadership, development, and mentoring to the people in the Sales organization.
- Ensure company policies, guidelines, values, ethics, and standards are understood by everyone in the organization and followed.
1. 7+ years experience in selling FMCG products with 3+ years of experience with direct supervision of sales executives as an area sales manager specifically in the food segment in Hyderabad, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. MBA is a plus.
2. Demonstrated ability in growing general trade, modern trade or eCommerce sales.
3. Demonstrated ability in appointing dealers, distributors, super stockists.
4. Demonstrated ability in engaging and influencing business owners, purchasing managers in modern trade outlets at regional and national level.
5. Proven track record as a sales leader with strong organizational, communication (written and oral), coordination, presentation, and negotiating skills.
6. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Communication in other languages will be a plus.
8. Exhibit laser sharp focus in achieving targets.
9. Honesty and integrity are essential to this role.
10. Carry smart phone and have a reliable vehicle.
11. Should maintain professional look, be well groomed and maintain proper etiquette.
12. Follow management instructions clearly.
13. Ability to work well as a team player with all internal and external teams
14. Positive attitude, flexible and agile mindset.
We are looking for managers who want to take their career to the next level with TGLIA and would like to be in a leadership position in a few years.
Salary will be based on experience and capability with incentives for reaching targets.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why we should hire you along with your start date.