HR Generalist at Text Mercato Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:56 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Text Mercato - Content Editor (1-3 yrs)
About us :
- Text Mercato is a company that specializes in developing high-quality content for its clients using a proprietary platform and advanced algorithms that allow for efficient delivery within set timeframes. One of the company's strengths is its ability to maintain consistent quality while scaling its operations to meet the demands of its clients. Some of Text Mercato's clients include Amazon, Flipkart, L'Oreal, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Quikr, among others. The company prides itself on disrupting the industry with its dedicated B2B content platform that leverages technology and sound processes to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content.
The Content Editor would be responsible for the following :
- Ensure the content is well-researched, factually correct, relevant, error-free and ready to publish as per the guidelines
- Buddy-train writers/freelancers to improve their writing skills
- Participate in client interactions
- Share inputs for delivery schedules/content calendar
- As a part of a continuous learning process/growth opportunity/and inclusive work culture
- Editors will have to support occasional writing and any additional responsibilities as and when required
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Edit 12000 words per day/240000 per month
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines.
- Basic proficiency with computers, especially tools like Google Docs, MS Word, etc
- A tax or accounting background or experience in editing similar content would be a plus.
Additional Details :
Mode of work : Remote
Days of work : 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Timings : 9.30 am - 6.30 pm (IST) Headquartered at Bangalore