Texala - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
Role : SEO Specialist
Location : Noida
- Texala is looking for SEO Specialist who can ensure that all the company websites and internet properties have been optimized and rank higher in SERPs.
- The SEO specialist will be responsible for performing periodic technical audits of the websites, keyword research and to make short- and long-term SEO strategy recommendations thereof.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases are necessary. Hands-on knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, Yoast SEO, google trends etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring that all the websites and internet properties have been optimized to increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials. Should be able to write compelling and high-quality website content.
- To attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Expert in Link Building.
- Performing keyword research and continually analyzing results to optimize website content, as well as reporting progress and results.
- Consulting with web developers and IT administrators to ensure necessary technical architecture is in place.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Optimize all technical aspects of websites for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes (and subsequent strategy updates) as needed.
- Up to date knowledge of Search engine algorithms and updates. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Performing periodic technical audits on the websites, making short- and long-term SEO strategy recommendations. Complete Technical SEO Audits and resolve the detected issues.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and hands-on experience in citations, directory submissions, ping submissions, social bookmarking, classified submissions, Q & A submissions, Web 2.0 submissions etc is necessary.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance. Carry on competitor analysis and highlight keyword gaps, backlinks gaps, etc.
- Develop and provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting on the health of SEO and making necessary suggestions thereof.
- Over 3-5 years of relevant experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Growth hacking experience will be an add-on
- B.Tech Computer Science plus MBA Digital Marketing/Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification would be ideal if the candidate has digital marketing certification, Google Search Console, Google Analytics Certifications, as well.
Technical Skills :
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, canonicalization, graph protocols, custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- Technical monitoring of site architecture, webmaster tool errors, crawl issues, broken links etc.
- Implement a back linking strategy to grow domain authority
- Perform keyword ranking and gap analyses, identify seasonal trends.
- Drive recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard, and challenges are embraced at Texala.
- Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- The trade-off for you to be working with us is that you will not have dull days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a lifetime.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families and balance the demands of work and personal life.
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- Freedom for Innovation and ideas.
- A personal development plan to help you (and us) grow.
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Kindly mention your Notice Period and Salary Expectations too!