Talent Acquisition Specialist at Testbook.com
Views:745 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Testbook - Senior Associate/Associate - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
About Us : The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job. Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
As BDA /Sr BDA, your roles & responsibilities are :
- Counsel potential students over call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our products or the company.
- Ensure sales as per students requirements.
- Maintain sales reports and update in the CRM from time to time.
- Spearhead taking and processing orders in an accurate manner.
- Work by going the extra mile to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements :
- Are a talented veteran : 6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development.
- Are a social butterfly : Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can expertly crack a deal : Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Bring your A-game: Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills. Also show a great deal of Customer-Centric Approach.
- Show a great deal of promise : Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Please note that this is WFO i.e. Noida Office!