Testbook - Manager - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Testbook is looking for a Business Development Manager who will partner with and manage India's top Coaching Institutes and Educators as well as help them launch their online content on Testbook's platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the Freelance Sales team to drive the revenue figures and meet the targets
- Work in tandem with the Team Leads of the respective team members and ensure the business operation is in its place
- Responsible to coordinate with the internal teams so that the operational work is in sync and sales team members are trained properly
- Analyse the data and strategies to scale up the business numbers with time
- Contacting potential customers (B2B and B2C) to develop relationships and sales.
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods.
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales.
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Training and freelance sales candidates.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- MBA + BTech or BTech degree with at least 3 years of work experience into Sales.
- Should have at least a year of team handling experience.
- Freelance sales experience is a plus.
- Proven sales experience into B2B and B2C experience into sales (Edtech preferrable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
Salary Offered - 6-8 LPA