Testbook - Intern - Marketing Automation (0-2 yrs)
Marketing Intern - Automation
About us :
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focused on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App.
- Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1000+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Internship Duration : 6 months
Stipend : 8000-10,000 per month
Work From Office :
Roles and responsibility :
- Set up all standard operating processes required for the smooth product launch and associated day-to-day activities.
- Responsible for site merchandising including navigation, categories, visual merchandising, internal search and product setup and activation
- Create & maintain the website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated, and in line with brand guidelines.
- Generation of Sales and Other Reports (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis of each channel statistics for the Management.
- Daily operations and coordination with cross-functional teams
- Planning and implementing visibility/merchandising activities for different categories working in sync with the category marketing team.
- Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed, and designed within the time frame specified.
- Work with tech teams on bug fixes to maintain high-quality user experiences
- Participate in special projects, providing leadership and expertise as needed on cross-functional teams
- Provide analytical decision support as required
- Seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
- Manage the App/Web category pages and other content areas, optimizing to ensure customer engagement
- Highly driven and resourceful candidate (fast-paced start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation, and first principle problem-solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset