Testbook - Growth Associate (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing effective content-driven plans including development of influencer marketing calendar, content pitch and delivery
- Growing the categories like GATE, UPSC, SSC, Teaching, Railways, Banking, Defense through Influencer channel
- Executing Branding & Performance campaigns
- Coordinating with influencers and crafting custom promotional content by understanding their marketing style
- Ideate creative content (text, image, and video)
- Day to day account management, including the review of influencer trackers, reports, recaps, maintaining database invoices, budget management, etc
- Track daily revenue and engagement through attribution platform and internal tools
- Initiate, collaborate groom the influencer community including reaching out to new influencers, activating existing influencers, and build and maintain a strong relationship
- Research, locate, and engage potential influencers across all channels to build a pipeline of talent
- Managing on-going influencer/brand ambassador programs
Engaging with top micro-influencers operating in India across regions/sectors/platforms
- Generating recap materials post-campaign execution to measure and evaluate the value, including ROI and performance metrics
- 6 months - 1 year of working in an influencer ecosystem for edtech/e-commerce/startups.
- Strong Negotiation Skills. Past experience in Influencer Marketing/B2B sales preferred.
- Very deep business acumen and a strong problem solver.
- Highly driven and resourceful candidate (fast-paced start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation, and first principle problem-solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment with getting-things-done and a generalist do-what-it takes mindset