Lead - Talent Acquisition at ARETE Connections
Views:529 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Territory Sales Officer - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
- Meet Sales and Distribution targets by effective implementation of area sales & development plans. Develop Sales forecast for all categories based on trends.
- Develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with Zonal Manager/Regional Manager.
- Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories based on clear understanding of calendar of inputs/market growth/category growth
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion by class of towns, and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required.
- Plan stocks and logistics for the area.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification. Ensure retention of distributors. Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix. Ensure requisite compliance and MIS from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Ensure recruitment/ availability/ retention of required manpower as per plan and monitor their performance.
- Work very closely with Trade Marketing team in management of schemes / promotions / contests being run to promote company brand. Ensure trade execution of new products launches as per plan to achieve 80% weighted distribution within the agreed timelines
- Access and analyze impact of trade promotions/schemes/contests being run by the regions and communicate feedback to regional manager and trade marketing team
- Track & report activities of competition. Develop strong market intelligence and monitor competitor activities on trade channel related matters and proactively provide feedback to Trade Marketing
- Track new product launch progress and report to TMM/Mktg team/RMs with qualitative observations.
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years- experience of sales in General Trade in a similar FMCG category in a middle management/leadership role. The candidate would have exposure and experience of working on a sales force automation (SFA) app and would be comfortable with data driven decision making.