Territory Sales Officer - FMCG (0-13 yrs)
Key Responsibility :
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
- Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor's sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
Good FMCG experience Candidates required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.