Territory Sales Manager - SaaS Startup (1-5 yrs)
Territory Sales Manager
We have an opportunity for one of the fastest growing Startup in SAAS industry.
Job Description :
- A business development employee has to take care of the entire customer life cycle with major focus on acquisition.
- He/ She is responsible for an end to end sales process which involves; lead generation, cold calling, meeting clients, prospecting, customer on boarding and finally overseeing excellent after sales services.
- He/ She must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Minimum 1-5 years of proven sales track record and ability to meet targets.
- Should have interest in business development (B2C) for Software Application products/solutions.
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and their expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- On boarding new apartments on NobrokerHood platform will be a major KRA
- Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be proficient in Hindi and English.
- Fluency in the regional language will be a plus point
- Should be comfortable to work on weekends (Saturday & Sunday are compulsory working days, with a week off in between Monday-Thursday)
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc.
Contact : 9653210678