Recruiter at Kelly Services
Views:49 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Territory Sales Manager - IT (0-5 yrs)
Role: Territory Sales Manager
Job Description :
- A business development employee must take care of the entire customer life cycle with major focus on acquisition.
- He/ She is responsible for an end to end sales process which involves; lead generation, cold calling, meeting clients, prospecting, customer onboarding and finally overseeing excellent after sales services.
- He/ She must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have interest in business development (B2C) for Software Application products/solutions.
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and their expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Onboarding new apartments on the company's platform will be a major KRA
- Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be proficient in Hindi and English and Telugu
- Should be comfortable to work on weekends (Saturday & Sunday are compulsory working days, with a week off in between Monday-Thursday)
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on MS office Excel, word & PPT etc.