Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:363 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Territory Sales Manager - Electrical Products Business (5-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
The main job function is to deliver monthly Sales and annual revenue /profit targets for the State
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities :
- Define budget for the State / Territory sales.
- Control Sales (direct) costs within published guidelines and authority levels.
- Expand sales coverage and develop vertical markets ( Expand sales coverage & develop product portfolio eg power/tc/load bank)
- Monitor and achieve State / Territory Sales performance through targets, objectives, call reports and weekly plans
- Generation of enquiries from New & Existing customers.
- Identification of new opportunities and new applications within the assigned geographical territory.
- Development of new customers and new applications for existing customers.
- Generating enquiries, quoting for the work, submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client's needs, negotiating contracts and securing orders.
- Leases and deal directly with clients at all levels.
- Deliver Customer Satisfaction.
- Promote all products and services.
- To ensure that the network of current and potential customers is expanded and maintained through meetings or phone calls. Servicing of existing customer base and maintaining good working relations.
- Completion and submission of daily / Weekly / Monthly reports and Sales forecast.
- Update competitor mapping details on regular basis.
- Collection of Payment, Forms on time.
- Coaching and development of all direct reports
- ISO & QHSE compliance.
- Maintain company confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Create local market intelligence to have data on potential opportunities & projects, current market trends, competitor activity, etc.
- Continually maintain and up-date the company's customer records in system and report call activity through CRM.
- Acquire a sound knowledge of internal administrative practice, including all procedures and the quick track system along with product knowledge.
- Skill to identify opportunity and address with sense of urgency.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering background
- Minimum 5-12 years of sales experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Willingness to Extensive travel
Desired Skills :
- Decision Making Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to close deals & identify opportunities
- Be Dynamic - Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver and making great things happen.
- Be Expert - Using our blend of experience, expertise and planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Be Together - Asking the best of each other, harnessing our scale and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Be Innovative - Learning from the world for a better today and for great leaps tomorrow.