Manager at SSJ Solutions
Views:52 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Territory Sales Manager - Content Verification Technology Firm (4-8 yrs)
At present our client, is a formative feedback & originality checking cloud-based software services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Presently used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries..., requires Territory Sales Manager - Mumbai with 4 - 8 Yrs experience.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager/Area Sales Manager
To enhance Company's leadership position in the higher education segment by growing volume & revenue market share in assigned territory through new business development, cross-sell and subscription account management
Key Responsibilities and Outputs:
- Implement a solution-selling process & methodology to create/stimulate buying vision among identified prospects by analysing and understanding their pain points/requirements and propose best-fit solutions/application subscription configurations
- Map, research and analyse assigned territory to identify prospects for new business, qualify identified prospects to create sales opportunities, prepare proposals, develop opportunities, make presentations and convert sales opportunities to customers to achieve allocated new business & net sales targets
- Evaluate & follow-up on incoming marketing qualified leads/inside sales leads to convert them to sales opportunities and convert these opportunities to customers
- Develop and strengthen relationships with all schools in the assigned territory to ensure long-term, sustained subscriptions, cross-sales of additional subscriptions of other/new products and optimal usage of all existing subscriptions
- In conjunction with & under the guidance of the Reporting Manager, prepare & execute robust territory sales plans to achieve assigned sales targets
- Prepare, submit, present territory reports, analytics, highlights, reviews as per defined reporting schedules or as may be required from time-to-time
- Establish & reinforce value propositions of Company's SaaS applications through written and oral communication, virtual & live product presentations and virtual/face-to-face customer meetings.
- Manage the entire sales process through the allotted Salesforce account; maintain up-to-date account, activity, opportunity, orders, contact and communication records in Salesforce.
- Use all available sales applications such as Groove, Veelo, etc. to increase sales productivity - prospect & opportunity identification, relationship building, usage enhancement, effective presentations and use of collateral
- Maximize market coverage through regular visits to prospects and customers in all geographical locations within the assigned territory
- In conjunction with & under guidance of your Reporting Manager, collaborate with the South Asia marketing team for implementing marketing campaigns & programmes for building organic & inorganic leads for your territory, creating persona-based relationship & usage communication campaigns for account-based marketing programmes, presentations & Groove templates, conferences and sales collateral requirements
- Participate in conferences/customer workshops organized by Company, third-party conferences, industry & trade-shows and promotional events
- Work closely with the Sales Development team-members to identify & qualify leads, qualify, Sales Support and Sales Enablement team- members/departments to process specific customer requirements/requests
- Work closely with the Professional & Educational Services team to arrange on boarding of new customers, integration and specialized, paid user- trainings.
- Coordinate with the Sales Development, Sales Support and Sales Enablement team-members/departments to process specific customer requirements/requests
- Work with the Global Accounts team to ensure that accurate invoices are provided to customers as per stated time-lines and to follow-up with customers for ensuring that payments are received within stated 'Net Due' time-lines
- Establish cross-functional collaborations & partnerships with Company's other functions/departments including Professional & Educational Services, Product Management, Product Support, Product Marketing, Training, Engineering and Corporate Marketing to establish alignment and buy-in on customer success related initiatives
- Other responsibilities/tasks that may be allotted from time-to-time by the Reporting Manager and/or the company.
Qualifications and Knowledge/Experience:
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor's degree (B.Tech/B.Sc./B.B.A./B.B.S./B.A.)
- Minimum 3 years- (3- 8 years) experience in building trusted advisor-level institutional relationships in a business development/account management/ subscription management role in I.T./technology solutions/Edtech/SaaS/ online publishing
- Broad knowledge of SaaS applications & underlying technologies, EdTech industry and the research & publishing environment
- Good working familiarity with CRM applications like Salesforce, sales & marketing apps like Groove, Veelo and Office suite of productivity applications like Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the School Education sector, in order to identify & exploit market opportunities
- Prior experience of business development/sales in the K12 segment
- Experience of working with teams located across multiple geographies
- Experience in managing teams
Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrated success in business development/sales target achievement
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to form effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A strong bias for action
- Passion for education & research
- Passion for excellent customer/user experience
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and perform under pressure
Please send us your updated resume with contact details ASAP along with following details: