Territory Sales Manager - Consumer Durables (1-14 yrs)
Title : Territory Sales Manager (Consumer Durables)
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to individual stores, managers, executives and over all team for a territory/region.
- Determine long and short term goals.
- Oversee product and supply ordering and shipment in accordance with territory/regional needs.
- Meet weekly/monthly/ quarterly targets.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Plan and execute sales in territory assigned.
- Oversee sales and special promotions.
- Manage monthly data of sales and work for strategies to achieve targets.
- Influence and learn from below.
- Stay up-to-date with latest production management, best practices and concepts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1+ years of sales experience in consumer durables.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office specially power point and Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong distributor management quality.
- Well versed with English languages.
- Ability to work in teams.