HR-Trainee at Skyleaf Consultant
Views:10 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Territory Sales Manager - Construction Business (4-9 yrs)
- Reporting to the Territory Head.
- Candidate must be open to extensive travel, and open to mobility, as per organisation requirements.
- Qualified as B.E. | B Tech Civil and with a Postgraduate in Business Management, preferably in sales and marketing.
- Experience in developing solutions in civil / infrastructure projects, negotiating and closing/winning projects with contractors, consultants, and owners.
- Strong demonstrated network with key accounts and ability to develop good relationship with customer in the Territory.
- Ability to develop and promote internal and external collaboration with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and convert to sales major projects.
- Strong technical acumen is a must for carrying out TECHNO-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY.
- Balanced profile based on target based - Project Sales- and - Midstream/Upstream Business Development- activity on both core and diversified segments and sectors.
- Must be flexible and adoptable to change as per organizational culture and future requirements
- Must display good communication skill with clarity and transparency
- 12-15 years of total experience.
Skills Snapshot :
- Target-oriented Territory Sales Manager to manage the team of an assigned territory and ensure that sales targets are achieved. The territory sales manager's responsibilities include training and coaching sales representatives and engineers as needed, identifying customer needs, and updating sales reports/MIS through CRM (Sales Force) and reporting to Territory Head / Commercial Director. Keep abreast of the latest industry trends, competition news and determine the potential influence it may have on company business lines.
- To be successful as a territory sales manager, you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and exercise strong leadership skills. Demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving, customer responsiveness and service skills always.
Critical roles and responsibilities are :
- Develop sales prospects and pipeline for the assigned Territory in line with strategic targets towards Sector, Segment and Territories. Oversee monthly | quarterly targets and forecasts of performance against forecasted figures.
- Maintaining solid working and networking relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading and engaging customers within an assigned territory.
- Analysing marketing and competition information to determine the most effective sales, development, and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales tactics to increase sales.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending and organising relevant seminars, workshops to promote company visibility. Propose marketing and communication campaigns to Chief Marketing Officer / Commercial Director.
- Ensuring that brand awareness and goodwill is respected, discussed and communicated to customers.
- Motivating team downline to achieve sales targets and evaluating their performance. Key success metrics to coach and inspire downline.
- Monitoring competitors- sales activity within an assigned territory.
- People and team engagement, alignment, appraisals, and be responsible for group overall dynamics and management
Key Deliverables :
- Participate actively in sales prospecting and forecasting through relationship building with key decision makers for developing business.
- Be able to develop and deliver business plans and accurate forecasts (including new initiatives)
- Prepare and review Mind-Map and Annual Operational Plan (AOP).
- Lead Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Culture. Lead corporate governance by adhering to Vinci code of ethics, anti-corruption and human rights at the core of all activities. Conduct regular audits in accordance with Company's policies and work culture.
- Set targets, objectives, and clear responsibilities for all supervised staff, progressively monitor individual performance against the agreed criteria and conduct formal appraisals within specified timeframes.
- Conduct Training and Development of team downline.