Talent Acquisition Specialist at Employee Forums
Views:10 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Territory Sales Manager - BFS (3-8 yrs)
- This role is with a Fortune 500 Company based at Mumbai.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have B2B Sales/Corporate Sales experience for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Stability through out the working career in all stints.
Job role : To drive sales through an individual contributory role by procuring retirement funds business from corporate clients including MNC s, banks, state and central public sector entities across key, mega and PSU segments of his/her specific region.
- The role involves business development opportunities for Group Fund business as the core KRA & alternatively generate leads for other LOBs like Group Term insurance, Group Credit Life NPS and other entities.
Job Responsibilities :
- A self-driven individual with a passion to succeed having the ability to endure a sales process that may stretch to several months or even years keeping the momentum high.
- Always ensure to get time share and mind share of decision makers is a challenge as decision makers are usually averse to change and in certain cases are looking to change frequently the asset allocations in their portfolios.
A) Ensure achievement of planned business targets for sales.
1. Plan and work with the team to procure retirement funds business to boost the top-line
2. Ensure identification & mapping of right opportunities and working on them to build a case for investment.
B) Ensure implementation of sales strategies and sales management .
1. Track to maintain healthy business records, client information to build a long drawn sustainable client and prospect information base to be useful for sustainable cross-sell opportunities.
2. To ensure the RBM identifies and builds relationships with key influencers & decision makers, influencers etc.
3. Ensure adherence to sales management processes for business procurement in identifying priorities to achieve set goals.
C) Relationship building with key current and prospective clients.
1. Prioritization of prospects to complete most part of the sales cycle with minimal handholding.
2. Build capabilities to build relationships through common interests, market knowledge, likes and dislikes with regards to key decision makers and influencers in a prospect
3. Manage multiple relationships in a single account as any account involves interactions at 5-7 different people.