Talent Acquisition Officer at Sourcetal Hiretech
Views:227 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Territory Sales Manager - Agriculture Domain - IT (5-6 yrs)
Currently, We are looking for the Territory Sales Manager in Doddaballapur - Bangalore.
Designation / Position: Territory Sales Manager
About the Company: It is an IT, ICT and IOT enabled technology company with an intent to bring the technology to the field of agriculture and food sector. We work on precision and predictive agriculture while building a strong Agri-Ecosystem for the benefit of farmers, economy and ecology. It works to fill the gap between farmers and the right kind of strategic information thus making the farmers ready for high efficiency technology enabled agriculture production and marketing.
Job Description / Duties & Responsibilities / Skills:
Designation/Role: Territory Sales Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Relevant Experience: 5+ Years of experience into Agriculture Fertilizers & Pesticides
Salary Offered: Between 35K - 40K PM, Depends on the previous experience.
Education Qualification: B.Sc (Agri) / M.Sc (Agri) / PHD
- Territory Sales Manager oversee the daily sales operations of sales representatives that are assigned to a particular geographical area. They train sales employees, develop effective sales strategies, and ensure that sales quotas for an assigned territory are met.
- We are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced territory sales manager to manage the sales representatives of an assigned territory and ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors- sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Proven experience working as a Territory Sales Manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 OR 30 Days.
Mode of Interviews: Only F2F interview at Doddaballapur office location.
It is purely work from an office job.
Pick Up & Drop Facility provided only from Hebbal to Doddaballapur location.
Only Male Candidates.
Office Timings: Not disclosed (Full Time Job)
Please apply if you are seriously interested & must exactly match to your profile, with your updated resume/CV in word format only.