Recruitment Consultant at Bejobbed Incorporation
Views:862 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Territory Manager - Modern Trade/Key Accounts - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
1. Job Purpose - (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result)
- This position is responsible for the achievement of Distribution, displays & Sales objectives (Primary & Re-distribution) through effective management of sales officers /other selling & distribution resources within the values & parameters set by the company.
- Responsible for handling Major Key accounts.
- To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned zones within budget, time and policy parameters through Efficient control of the network under charge.
- Responsible for Controlling Prominent Shelf Space merchandisers and Merchandising Unit Positioning.
- Evaluate performance and monitor distributor sales & marketing activities through target setting & reviewing measures.
- Maintaining Relationship with Key Personnel of Regional Key Accounts.
- Develop new business opportunities by Tracking And Projecting New Outlet Plans.
- Ensure All Planned Distributors in the zone are appointed in time and are operational through proper coordination.
- To track competitive activity & suggest Account plan.
- To track & manage budgets/spends at KA Distributors.
- Evaluate The Performance / Health of the Distributors on a quarterly basis & take actions to improve the business and profitability of the distributor.
- Demonstrate company values, ethics & pride through exemplary behavior
- Ensure proper planning of Coverage Plans & PJPs and their implementation for systematic coverage of the territory. Evaluate & modify the same at regular intervals keeping in mind the business growth, outlet expansion, and required coverage frequency & cost effectiveness.
- Identify gaps in Coverage, and develop appropriate plans to plug those gaps.
- Trains SOs/MERCHANDIZER/PROMOTER on driving Modern Trade growths as per the plan, identifies obstacles and develops innovative solutions to overcome them.
- Launching New Products, as per defined objectives of Distribution. Training the field force on the same
Reporting / Administration
- Maintain contact with Modern Trade, Head on a regular basis.
- Monitor utilization of Modern Trade spends, and evaluate their effectiveness. Ensure that they are within budgets.
- Meet all deadlines of reporting schedules to MT, Head and ensure they are timely and accurate.
- Organize timely preparation, submission & settlement of all Account's claims / trade schemes / PSAs / shortages / final settlement etc. Ensure proper verification of all claims as per company policies.