Senior Associate at Talent Source
Views:257 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Territory Manager - B2C Channel Sales - Lubricant (3-5 yrs)
Territory Manager - B2C Channel Sales - Distributorship - Lubricants/Tyres/Battery/Inverters
Designation: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Preferably from Lubricant industry OR From automotive companies dealing with spare parts, Tyres OR From inverters, batteries, paint.
Reporting: Territory Manager will report to Area Sales Manager
Job Description :
- 3 to 8 years of experience in B2C/Channel sales handling primary and secondary sales of lubricans.
- Achieve Targets for Revenue, Reach and profitability.
- Managing the existing distributors and appointing new distributor.
- Effective Distributor management in terms of maintain right inventory norms, controlling credit and balancing right working capital.
- Coach & Guide SME and DSR.(Distributors Sales Representative).
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
Skills :Product Knowledge. Strategic Prospecting Skills. Rapport Building on the Call. Buyer-Seller Agreement.
- Active Listening.
- Communication. Qualification Questioning.Time Management.
- Identify your goals. Recognize that sales is a process. Identify business pains. Measure every step. Sell to the right people. Embrace team selling.Conduct call reviews.Shadow your peers.