Talent Acquisition Specialist at ExcelGens
Views:20 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Territory Management Lead Specialist - Marketing Research (1-4 yrs)
We are currently seeking a Territory Management Lead Specialist to join the Territory Management team. The Territory Management Lead Specialist will be responsible for validating and routing inbound leads to the appropriate sales representative based on results from research into company firmographic data.
What you will do:
- Monitor lead volume and trends for your aligned product area/s
- Provide quick, accurate lead routing to improve the customer experience and speed-to-lead rates
- Collects data on sales leads from various sources; verifies data's accuracy; and loads it into the CRM system
- Monitors a global leads email inbox and responds to inquiries
- Collaboration with the MDM Ops team for the correct and timely alignment of Conference Registration leads
- Working towards continuous process improvements and seeks additional efficiencies
- Effectively collaborate across the territory management organization to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to leads and their IC alignments
The Territory Management Leads Specialist position research company details and firmographic information using data vendors (D&B Hoovers, etc.)
The position is highly transactional with some communication required to internal partners and no external communication. A candidate with research, lead review and distribution, or relevant experience working in a CRM and on larger data sets would be beneficial background experience.
What you will need:
Bachelor's degree required
1 -4 years of experience. Relevant marketing Research .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.