Tenor - Manager - Performance/ROI Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Help Clients achieve their marketing and business plans through the smart application of Digital Media budgets for generating positive ROI on marketing spends.
How to achieve this ?
- Lead Generation, e-Commerce, and Digital Marketing programs across platforms, advertising and native content formats, and product/service portfolios in the most optimized manner possible.
- Make clients- brand digitally discoverable with combined weaponry of Campaign Objective Analysis, Platform-wise Strategy Planning, Campaign Designing & Optimization and appropriate Keyword Selection.
- Deep-dive into consumer mapping and drive the optimal media mix by allocating budgets across performance platforms like Google, Social Media, YouTube, Programmatic Buying Platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize all digital assets and drive generation of relevant traffic. Proactively research campaign issues, creating and executing action plans based off findings in order to effectively concentrate on ROI
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and rigorously conduct analysis to achieve all set conversions.
Must have :
- An Expert-level SEM/ PPC practitioner that's managed some serious ad spend and helped companies achieve the ROI Targets (4+ years- experience)
- Proven ability in high end spend campaign creation and optimization, multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Experience with leveraging customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers via social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong Microsoft Excel/Tableau etc. skills for analyzing and reporting data