HR at Strategic HR & IT Services
Views:221 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Tendering/Bid Management Role (2-4 yrs)
The candidate is responsible for tender management, bid management, empanelment, monitoring & co-ordination with Govt. Organizations, Bank & Financial Institutions, Corporate clients etc. The candidate should be equality efficient to coordinate with respective departments within the organization and manage the show effectively.
- Understanding the nature of tender and effectively look after tender management i.e. attending Pre-bid queries and effective submission
- Looking after administrative affairs in coordination with other departments
- Meet prospective customers wherever required
- Track all emails related to each requests
- Adherence to Policies and Systems
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Risk assessment related actions and follow ups
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in both Legal and Compliance and the Business outside your immediate area of expertise, and affect real change in both business process and vendor management
- Develop and maintain database
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to form good relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Able to work on own initiative, make effective decisions and as also work as part of a team
- A positive flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic, time management, detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables on time
- Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of risk and controls practices, procedures and principles