Tender Executive - Medical Equipments (3-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Searching and downloading E Tenders from E Portals and GEM Portal.
- Evaluate the tenders with commercial, statutory and technical specifications.
- Scrutiny of tender documents.
- Preparation of Pre bid queries and tender costing.
- Evaluate and enhance tender processes for Medical Equipment Supply.
- Establish baseline for planning and tendering procedures.
- Develop standard operating procedures for analysis and planning of medical equipment supplies.
- Responsible for timely submission of the tenders and its follow up.
- Proficient in English for effective coordination with Pan India clients
- Background in Medical Equipment is advantageous
- Experience with GEM Portal and E-tendering
- Ability to manage vendors