Director at Televisory India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:272 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Televisory - Assistant Manager/Manager - Marketing (4-5 yrs)
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email marketing, and display advertising campaign.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign average performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technology affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas and Target audience.
- To develop, implement, track and optimise or digital marketing campaign across all digital channels.
- Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Coordinating with marketing team, supporting team, and vendors (advertising and Media) to launch campaign on time and on budget.
- Coordinate with advertising and media agencies to improve marketing results
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (include design, content and usability).
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organisation's website.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and Measure SEO and Google analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Experience of running campaign for outside India (US and APAC)
- Fintech back ground preferred.
Skill Requirements :
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO, Google analytics and SRM software.
Familiarity with web site design.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your profile and it's impact on a company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 4-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Qualification - MBA marketing or Graduate + Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing (PGPDM)