Recruitment Specialist at Upgrade
Views:193 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Telesales Specialist - Advertising Firm (2-8 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Specialist to contribute in generating sales & appointments for our clients.
- You will be responsible for setting up the appointments or closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- If you love to roll up your sleeves and aim to impact the next success story - this is the right place for you!
- We are a fun, witty, and sometimes sarcastic bunch who knows how to put our game face on and get results.
- UPGRADE is a result-oriented growth agency that helps businesses from different industries scale.
- We aren' t a large company where you- ll be just another cog in the machine. We are a startup that is experiencing rapid growth.
- Our team members are results-driven folks who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it.
What will the role look like :
- As a Business Development Representative, we are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional, but friendly approach.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our service offering over calls.
- Follow sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Keep an updated customer database
- Track and document calls and sales
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Patient and friendly personality
- Proven record of met targets
- Great self-organizational skills
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases - at Upgrade there's no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
- WE LOVE & VALUE OUR TEAM
Ready to try your luck?
HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON!
- ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY-