Telesales Role - Life Insurance/Mutual Funds (1-3 yrs)
The VRM would act as a Relationship Manager for the existing customers and is expected to engage with the customer to build a long-term relationship with them along with upselling the group's of financial products to them.
Profile : Relationship Manager
Product : Mutual Funds/Banking Financial Services / Life Insurance
Number of Vacancies : 30
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Skill : Good Communication & Interpersonal
Experience : Should have 1 year of experience in Outbound Telesales/RM/Tele channel relationship management in BFSI Experience preferred.
Job Role :
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
Salary : 3.50 Lac + PF +Medical Facilities + Gratuity + Attractive Incentives