Operation Head at Kulaja Services LLP
Views:34 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Telesales Professional - BFSI (0-1 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- New Client Prospecting - Through cold-calling, appointments, reference etc.
- Explain about the Company, its products & services to existing clients & prospects.
- Promote investments in Equity products, Currency trading, Mutual Funds, Insurance and PMS.
- Update clients with Research Reports on Equity, new MF Schemes, NFOs, IPOs and on market trends.
- Cross Sell to existing clients.
- Keep regular contacts with the clients of the branch through telephone calls and meetings.
- Assist team members in the Branch to close leads.
- Provide investment application forms to clients and assist them in filling.
- Provide after sales service, follow-up and ensure client retention.
- Ensure the maintenance and enhancement of the AUM of the branch.
- Prepare daily sales report and send to Branch Head and Sales Manager.
- Make prompt entries in the back office of business done by branch in the Equity & Currency Segments.
- Support branch promotional activities.