Telesales/Customer Service Role (0-6 yrs)
Telesales at Vashi
- Handling and resolving customer queries and concerns while maintaining the same quality on a call
- Need to make outbound calls
- Documenting / Recording transactions and the necessary follow-up requests with other functions by completing forms and record logs.
- Understanding multiple products and processes.
- Influencing customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Processing each call/mail/ chat in accordance with IL standards and provide/take relevant information and update the system/s accordingly.
- Provide the Customer with a clear explanation of the action taken
- Ability to understand and handle irate customers
- Ability to achieve stretched targets and able to manage the organization standards
- Maintain Superior quality service by following organization standards.