Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:4 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Telecalling/Telesales Role - Telecommunications (0-5 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is committed to transforming your creative vision into reality. With a dedicated team of design professionals, Our client offer an array of specialized services that cater to your diverse needs.
Outbound Calls : Place a high volume of outbound calls to prospective customers from a provided list or database.
Product Knowledge : Gain a comprehensive understanding of the products or services being offered to effectively communicate their benefits to potential customers.
Pitching and Selling : Deliver compelling sales pitches to encourage potential customers to make a purchase or take desired actions.
Lead Generation : Identify and qualify potential leads by gathering relevant information and recording it in a database.
Follow-Up : Implement follow-up procedures to nurture leads and convert them into customers over time.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Telesales role, ideally within the Telecommunications industry.
- You have a working knowledge of Sales
- High school diploma or equivalent; higher education is a plus.
- Proven experience in telemarketing, sales, or customer service is beneficial.
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate product features and benefits.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data