Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Telecalling/Telesales Role - Real Estate (3-6 yrs)
-Join a market leader within Real Estate
Our client is a diversified business organization in India, committed to providing world class services for its customers and partners in the sectors like Real Estate, Hospitality, Education, Health care, Finance and Media Services.
The company owes its success and leadership position to it's core philosophy of - Caring you and our world for a better tomorrow- a guiding principle for holistic development. The company, the name thousands of families vouch for trustworthiness and best business practices.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Tele caller.
- Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Tele caller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
- In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer's requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
- As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
- If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Tele caller, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
Suggesting solutions based on customer's needs and requirements.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Inside Sales, Customer Service or Telesales role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- Experience covering Real Estate is strong plus.
- You have high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data