HR Business Partner at Step Up Find
Views:36 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Telecalling Role - IT (1-8 yrs)
Job Description : We are looking for a focused, fast and flexible professional who is willing to work in a reputed and emerging company.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To make telephonic calls and schedule appointments on lead data generated from various sources and collaborative with the Marketing team. With an aim to positively contribute to achieving sales. Training will be provided.
- Convert the maximum number of leads to customer appointments.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities/ other sources.
- Applicant must enjoy a fast paced environment and be able to thrive for maximum results.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Strong results-oriented and execution excellence.
- Ownership of tasks at hand and adaptive to company culture.
- Proficient in English, Hindi, Gujrati.
Salary : INR 1,50,000 - 1,80,000 P.A.+ incentive.
Industry : Insurance.
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service Operations.
Role Category : Voice.
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time.
Contact No : 9960670640.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.