Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Telecaller/Telesales Role (1-6 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Flexible working options
- Join a market leader within Corporate Banking
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our client is hiring for Tele Caller
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Telesales, Inside Sales or Sales Operations / Support within Financial Services industry.
- Experience within Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Financial Services would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders