Telecaller - Telecommunications Firm (0-15 yrs)
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.