Telecaller - Telecommunications Firm (0-15 yrs)
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.