HR at RNT Consultancy
Views:10 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Telecaller - Presales Vertical - Real Estate (1-3 yrs)
Looking for Candidates BPO in Pre-Sales Process in Real Estate
Location - Thane West, Mumbai
Day shift - 9.30am to 6.30pm
Salary - up to 25k
Interested Candidates Call ( James - 9152160737)
Designation: Lead Management Executive
Reporting To: Team Leader
To conduct Outbound Calling/respond to Inbound calls/enquiries on existing leads/fresh leads to generate walkins/opportunities for Runwal Projects.
Responsibilities and Accountability :
- To attend to fresh enquiries/Inbound Calls/Outbound Calls within the defined timeline as per process requirements.
- To share accurate Project information on calls/chats/emails as per the defines calls flow/chat flow/script.
- To generate site visit/revisits/opportunities for the Runwal Projects.
- To achieve productivity targets and performance matrices set for the process.
- To update all interactions, prospect details and lead status on the CRM and dialer as per process.
- To follow up with relevant Sales Managers on feedback for site visit/with prospect on overall site experience from time to time as may be required by the process.
- To ensure tagging of appropriate lead source and outcome of Inbound Call/Outbound Call/interaction to enable generation of accurate daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Quality and Prospect Experience :
- To ensure Call Quality, Call Flow, Accuracy of Information and Call Quality is maintained as per defined Quality Guidelines.
- To attend regular trainings and refreshers for updated information on Project, construction update, pricing, offers, payment plans, etc.
- To visit Project site as required for Regular Refresh, training sessions and orientation of Project.
- To conduct competition visits/mystery audits as per process requirements at regular intervals.
- To share feedback/highlight any negative prospect experience to the relevant stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.