Telecaller (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities of Tele-Caller - Admission:
- Responding to queries regarding admissions, fees, and financial assistance
- Keeping up to date with admissions policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other departments, as appropriate, to provide the best possible customer service experience.
- File and maintain student application documents in the College's system database / Software
- Ensuring conversion of admission as per the minimum set parameters
- Providing detailed information about college programs
- Answer incoming calls from prospective students, parents, and other queries
- Follow up on unanswered calls, emails, and inquiries and take the necessary action required
- Assist applicants through the admission process by providing guidance and assistance.
- Serving as the first point of contact for visitors
- Assisting with the development of admission materials
- Assisting admissions officers in reviewing applications and tracking admissions statistics
- Execute sales and marketing campaigns, as applicable.
- Ensure all customer service issues are resolved promptly and courteously.
- Respond to inquiries about fees, funding options, and other admission-related topics.
- Record, monitor, and report on calls received and follow-ups made.
- Females Candidates are only preferred.
- Preference will be given for Immediate Joiners
Work Location: Coimbatore