Senior Recruiter at TEKsystems
Views:86 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TEKsystems - Business Partner - Corporate Communication (3-6 yrs)
- Provide strategic insight and communication support to management teams, facilitating effective change management and thereby strengthening employee engagement and commitment.
- Understand, evaluate and prioritize business needs from a range of stakeholders in order to effectively plan and execute relevant communication.
- Advice and coach managers in order to increase their ability to confidently communicate strategies, decisions, business context, customer expectations and new ways of working.
- Lead the communication effort within one or more strategic initiatives/key areas.
- Work hands-on with communication activities, such as writing and publishing texts, arranging town hall meetings, producing presentations and facilitating dialogue.
- Support consistency and coherence, ensuring that messages are aligned with agreed Group level communication agenda.
- Reinforce the organisation culture by encouraging a focus on customers and values in communication
- Drive employee engagement activities and Technology events
- Drive Focus areas for site India
- Conduct Leadership seminar
- Create presentation, Newsletter and Blogs
- Drive events like - Employee Townhall, Leadership session
- Design and Create Flyers for the employee engagement and Technology events
- Support the management team agenda and minutes writing
1. Communication skills.
2. Corporate communication / internal communication
3. MS Office - PPT / Excel.
Good to have:
1. Worked in product environment as Communication Business partner.
2. Preferred to hire diversity candidates. (women candidates)
3. A solid planner and project manager
4. Content writer / candidates who have written newsletters, etc.
You will come with:
- 3+ years of total experience and 2+ years of hands-on experience in corporate or internal communication.
- preferred to hire diversity candidates.
- Good written and verbal communication in English. Fluent in English and preferably in an additional major language used within the Group.
- Any Graduate with experience from working in a similar role.
- Able to write in a variety of styles in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct and aligned with core messages.
- Candidate will be working on deadlines.
- Listening is an important tool in your toolbox and you are able to confidently open up a coaching conversation.
- One of your skills is the ability to negotiate conflicting requirements from different stakeholders to build a coherent plan which is accepted by all.
- Following up on communication outcome is essential.
- A solid planner and project manager, you can successfully arrange management conferences, town hall meetings, road shows and other events.
- Immediate joiners.
- Flexible to work from CV Raman Nagar office
WORK LOCATION: Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
WORK TIMINGS: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM