TEKsystems - Analyst - Customer Service (1-3 yrs)
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world's leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications technologies At the moment, I am working towards Customer Serviceanalyst positions for one of our client, to be based in Hyderabad. The details of the position are as follows:
Position Title: Customer Service Analyst
Work Location: Hyderabad
Skills: Good communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follows standard protocols to respond to customer's emails, IMs or phone. Escalates to senior-level team members when necessary. Makes decisions on one's own work within defined parameters.
- Responsible for C-Suite support for collaborative experiences, therefore this position will be privy to sensitive content, so strict adherence to the Privacy and Confidentiality Policies are must.
- Responsible for proactively managing and communicating problems to all levels. Follows standard protocols to resolve and escalates when necessary.
- Responsible for contributing and works with team on training and process documentation.
- Responsible for proactively managing and communicating problems to all levels.
- This position will have on-call and night shift responsibilities as dictated by the business needs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with global audiences across all levels of management.
- Highly collaborative personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Good judgment with authority and discretion to handle basic to complicated cases. Would work closely
- with leadership and technical experts on unique cases and issues.
- Work effectively both independently and within a team
- Self-directed and detail-oriented.
- Flexible, calm, and professional demeanor in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Excellent problem solver with proven ability to multi-task.
- Motivated, self-starter who has a strong desire to learn.
If this opportunity is a good match to your profile, kindly mail in your updated profile at the earliest, along with the below mentioned details:
Alternate mobile number:
Look forward to hearing from you on this at the earliest! Please feel free to reach out to me at the below mentioned contacts for any further details you may require.
Niraja Gandi | Technical Recruiter
T +91 040 3011 3151
Level 3,Wing 2,Block C, Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad- 500081
Named to FORTUNE's - 100 Best Companies to Work for- List for 2018-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.