HR Manager at Tekgrid Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TekGrid - Content Writer (1-4 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write, maintain, optimize, and deploy high-quality documentations.
- Write, maintain and manage blogs, documents, user manuals.
- Work with cross-functional teams, assess business and technical requirements and provide appropriate documentation.
- Comprehend complex technical codes and write into easy to understand documents.
- Collaborate with software developers to understand product functionality.
- Support quality assurance efforts and assemble documentation for product testing.
- Research and evaluate new documentation tools and methods; improve documentation processes.
- Develop documentation project plans and timelines.
- Maintain documentation standards and keep abreast of current information by associating with professional individuals or societies, and by reviewing professional publications, newsletters, e-mail, and web sites.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A) Skills Required:
- Ability to create strong technical writing documents skills with zero language errors.
- Ability to face new challenges and quickly learn from them.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to develop and maintain user and technical guides.
- Ability to edit and proofread consistently without error.
- Must have knowledge of all updated technologies.
- Exceptionally strong in oral and written communication skills.
- B) Qualifications Required:
- BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech. /BCA/ MCA/BA in Journalism, English or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of writing experience in a technical field with an emphasis on technical documentation.
- Experience with all phases of software development life-cycle
- Experience with documenting large-scale software development products.