Recruitment Coordinator at Technovert
Views:86 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technovert - Business Development Executive - SaaS (2-6 yrs)
As one of the core members of the sales development team, you will not only get the opportunity to work closely with a very passionate and experienced sales team, but also get to impact the sales development processes for the entire organization. You will have the chance to meet and pitch to some of the most influential CXOs in the country; and with a great amount of autonomy, you get to explore and develop new business opportunities within your territory. If that excites you, read on.
Your responsibilities :
- Prospect for new client accounts, identify influencers within and outside the client organization, establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Consult with clients, understand their requirements and architect the perfect solution for their business.
- Negotiate terms and effect closure of deals.
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Work effectively with the team and maintain processes.
What we are looking for :
- The ability to clearly and concisely communicate the value proposition.
- The aptitude to quickly grasp the intricacies of a SAAS based tech product (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, competitor analysis)
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The tenacity to overrule objections and thrive on rejection.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2-6 years of pure sales experience.
About Keka :
Keka (www.keka.com), is a modern employee experience platform. Keka is the only HR & Payroll software that is employee centric. Unlike traditional HR systems, we are a new generation platform focused on user experience and simplifying complex workflows. With leading companies like Godrej, Honda and Nokia as a part of our loyal customer base, we at Keka are on the verge of truly changing employee engagement in India.