Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:66 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Technical Sales Role - Manufacturing Firm (0-2 yrs)
- Join a dedicated platform for the manufacturing sector
- Large scope for learning and development
- Be a part of a dynamic and energetic environment
Our client is an online platform that supports collaboration between MSME and large scale industries, and industrials consultants and product suppliers. Their platform bridges the gap between the industrial sector and professionals by providing solutions seekers greater access to a wider range of products and offerings from consultants and suppliers at any given time.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
-Y ou ideally have experience within a Sales Engineer, B2B sales/ account management or Sales Operations/ Support role within the Manufacturing industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders